Health – Coronavirus Resources
There have been some changes in Children’s health community services provision and the offer going forward through the phases of COVID. The leaflet below describes some of those changes, with particular reference to services in schools;
These resources that have been pulled together to help families work through unprecedented times.
- National Autistic Society – guidance and helpline for parents’, young people and staff.
- Mencap (PDF) – Easy Read guide to Coronavirus.
- Place2Be – Guide to helping parents answer questions from their children and to support family wellbeing.
- Young Minds – Talking to your child about Coronavirus and 10 tips from their Parents Helpline to support family wellbeing.
- Carers UK – Guidance for carers.
- Covibook – an interactive resource designed to support and reassure children aged 7 and under, designed to help children explain and draw the emotions that they might be experiencing during the pandemic.
- Amaze – information pack for parents.
- Public Health England have produced an easy read version of their Advice on the coronavirus for places of education. You can download it here.
To keep up to date with support available for families and Schools please visit https://www.solgrid.org.uk/education/support-services/community-educational-psychology-service/coronavirus-support-for-families-and-schools/.