Solihull Community Housing (Domestic Abuse)
We provide housing and homelessness advice and assistance to those who are experiencing or have experienced domestic abuse.
We can provide immediate assistance such as:
- referring you to refuge accommodation
- providing you with emergency accommodation
We can also provide longer term housing support, including:
- referring you to specialist support and advice
- referring you to legal advice on civil remedies, including injunctions
- providing you with Sanctuary Scheme measures in your home
- helping you access housing registers
- assisting you to find private rented sector accommodation
- referring you to another local housing authority area
If you are experiencing domestic abuse, please contact the Housing Options Team.