Advice for Parents and Carers
Welcome to the SPI Team’s family pages.
On this page we hope you will find useful links and resources to help you and your child, covering a range of themes and linking you in with specific services and resources specific to individual areas of need. We will be regularly updating these pages but if you have any ideas of things you would like us to add in the future please do let us know.
We have linked the majority of resources to individual sensory or physical impairment but there are also some resources we would like to share that are beneficial for all children with sensory or physical impairments – you can find these resources below…
- Our wonderful Inclusion Support Practitioners have put together some ‘Top Tips’ for when you go on holiday, please find these here Top Tips for the Summer Holiday…
- SPI Teams creative themed learning packs – why not dip in and explore:
- 1st Edition Animals
- 2nd Edition Easter
- 3rd Edition Family
- 4th Edition Goldilocks
- 5th Edition Hungry Caterpillar
- 6th Edition Fun with Number
- 7th Edition Listen and Play including Transport
- 8th Edition Winter
For specific specialist resources linked to you specific sensory or physical impairment please click on one of the specialisms below