Delivered by GRAHAM Facilities Management (FM), we offer a full range of repairs and maintenance for buildings using an open book way of working. These include:
- Building fabric response repairs, maintenance, major and minor works, such as refurbishment of buildings and extensions
- A compliance service for water hygiene and asbestos management
Building fabric maintenance and minor works
We provide a wide range of fabric maintenance services ranging from simple reactive tasks to complex minor works and design and build projects. Using industry-leading IT, resource management and mobile technologies, we offer a cost effective, quality and health & safety assured service.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Major projects and minor works including fit-out, refurbishment and extensions
- Internal reconfiguration and refurbishment, and building maintenance
- Internal partitions, ceilings, windows, flooring, decoration
- Minor civil engineering works including entrance remodeling to meet disability access requirements
- External repairs, maintenance and refurbishment of the external fabric of buildings, including roofing, gutters and cladding
- All trades and associated building fabric works
- Energy efficiency solutions
- Improvement and lifecycle replacement projects, as part of a planned programme of works
We also provide servicing to building fabric elements including fire doors, window inspections and drainage maintenance.