We carry out a wide range of maintenance works on a reactive basis, within all elements of general building, mechanical, electrical and lift work. We prioritise emergencies and ensure an operative is on the way to you as soon as possible. All our vehicles are fitted with tracker systems and where possible we will always aim to complete the job on our first visit.
We also offer a 24 hour, 365 days a year emergency support facility for out of hours in the event of a service failure.
Planned and cyclical maintenance
We offer a planned and cyclical maintenance service to ensure your buildings are safe and compliant, and that minor issues are not put off until they become larger projects. We can provide electrical testing, gas servicing and annual programmed maintenance and major project work, such as:
- Window replacement
- Roofing works
- Electrical and mechanical servicing, refurbishment and installations
- Lift servicing, refurbishment and installation
- Whole property refurbishment and new build extensions etc.
We can also provide independent, professional and technical advice to help with the following:
- Adapting existing structures – providing a complete contract management and installation service to make sure your buildings are suitably adapted to meet the needs of your organisation and customers.
- Procuring equipment – offering experience and ability to advise you on the options available and make recommendations dependant on your needs, budget and compliance with procurement policies and procedures.
- Energy efficiency – a specialist energy team who can advise on energy efficiency and oversee the introduction of new technology such as smart metering.
- Statutory compliance – providing advice and guidance on a range of areas such as water hygiene or asbestos, gas servicing and electrical testing, giving you peace of mind that your buildings meet the latest regulations.
Property condition surveys
To ensure you maximise value for money from your maintenance budget, we can undertake a comprehensive survey of your properties which can then be used to create an asset replacement programme.